In addition to announced keynotes, PELICE continues to add speakers and presentations for the numerous technical sessions on tap.
Some of the new PELICE speakers include:
• Bo Johansson, V.P Sales Building Material, LIMAB AB, “Benefits with In-Process Non-Contact Dimensional Measurements”
• Torben Marhenke, R&D Team Leader, Fagus-Grecon, “Next Level of Panel Quality Measurement”
• Paul Gavin, Group Sales Manager, Biele North America, “Digital Solutions and Production Control in Press Lines”
• Marcius de Oliveira, manager, Industrial Sensor Technologies and Informatics, InnoTech, along with additional Innotech personnel and representatives from Tolko Industries, “OSB AI Vision—Real Time, Online Strand Geometry Analysis Using Artificial Intelligence”
• Karl Aicher, Director Project Engineering, Grenzebach, “Wood Fiber Insulation Batts—Properties, Use and Production Process
• Lorne Fardy, Director, Product Development, Kadant Carmanah Design, and Conor McElveen, Sales Director, Aftermarket, Kadant Carmanah Design, “Smart-Connected Technology to Improve Stranding and OSB Production”
The full PELICE agenda is expected to be announced later this month.
For exhibitor information, contact Fred Kurpiel: [email protected]
For presentation information, contact Rich Donnell: [email protected]
Raute Corp. has signed a contract worth 93 million Euros with Metsä Wood, part of Metsä Group, for the technology delivery of a new Kerto laminated veneer lumber (LVL) mill in Äänekoski, Finland. This order, the…
Georgia-Pacific, along with partners The Georgia Forestry Foundation and Jamestown LP, met with state and local leadership to discuss how prioritizing and utilizing sustainable structural…
Panel & Engineered Lumber International Conference & Expo (PELICE), scheduled for next March 14-15 in Atlanta, continues to add speakers to it lineup. The event, which is hosted by Panel World magazine and Georgia Research Institute, will be held for the ninth time at the Omni Hotel in downtown Atlanta…
Find Us On Social
The monthly Panel World Industry Newsletter reaches over 3,000 who represent primary panel production operations.
Panel World is delivered six times per year to North American and international professionals, who represent primary panel production operations. Subscriptions are FREE to qualified individuals.
Complete the online form so we can direct you to the appropriate Sales Representative. Contact us today!