In addition to announced keynotes, PELICE continues to add speakers and presentations for the numerous technical sessions on tap.
Some of the new PELICE speakers include:
• Bo Johansson, V.P Sales Building Material, LIMAB AB, “Benefits with In-Process Non-Contact Dimensional Measurements”
• Torben Marhenke, R&D Team Leader, Fagus-Grecon, “Next Level of Panel Quality Measurement”
• Paul Gavin, Group Sales Manager, Biele North America, “Digital Solutions and Production Control in Press Lines”
• Marcius de Oliveira, manager, Industrial Sensor Technologies and Informatics, InnoTech, along with additional Innotech personnel and representatives from Tolko Industries, “OSB AI Vision—Real Time, Online Strand Geometry Analysis Using Artificial Intelligence”
• Karl Aicher, Director Project Engineering, Grenzebach, “Wood Fiber Insulation Batts—Properties, Use and Production Process
• Lorne Fardy, Director, Product Development, Kadant Carmanah Design, and Conor McElveen, Sales Director, Aftermarket, Kadant Carmanah Design, “Smart-Connected Technology to Improve Stranding and OSB Production”
The full PELICE agenda is expected to be announced later this month.
For exhibitor information, contact Fred Kurpiel: [email protected]
For presentation information, contact Rich Donnell: [email protected]
PotlatchDeltic Corp. has announced that Ryan Daniels and Bobby Pannell have joined the Wood Products division, with Daniels serving as Director of Operations, responsible for leading the manufacturing teams at the six lumber facilities and the St. Maries plywood mill, and Pannell serving as…
BID Group and Biomass Engineering & Equipment (BE&E) announced a strategic supply and outsourcing partnership, in which BE&E will acquire the Vibrapro brand and manufacturing operations located in Boise, Id., and the BID Group fabrication plant in Greenville, Ky…
Wood-based materials manufacturer, Egger Wood Products, recently completed construction of a $22 million decorative paper saturation line at its Lexington, NC facility. The new line will infuse decorative papers with resin adhesive necessary for…
Find Us On Social
The monthly Panel World Industry Newsletter reaches over 3,000 who represent primary panel production operations.
Panel World is delivered six times per year to North American and international professionals, who represent primary panel production operations. Subscriptions are FREE to qualified individuals.
Complete the online form so we can direct you to the appropriate Sales Representative. Contact us today!